Classes are normally held on weekdays.
*****( The 2020 Online Booking Calendar is currently not available…
For bookings, please contact the office Monday-Friday on; (01285) 850973 or email anytime to; info@TheOldBakehouseCookery.co.uk.
So sorry if this causes any inconvenience. Thank you! )*****
Please read the Terms & Conditions below before making your booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Health and safety
– All participants should wear flat shoes with non-slip heels and covered toes. We cannot admit you to the cookery school without proper footwear.
– We recommend that you wear comfortable sensible clothing, (i.e. not your best attire). We will not be liable for any damage that occurs to clothing.
– Long hair should be tied back.
– All course participants will be given a briefing on health and safety before commencing the course.
– Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the building.
What’s included in your course
– Ingredients, utensils, knives and aprons are provided for use on all courses.
– Take away containers for the recipes made during the afternoon session.
– Any dishes listed in course descriptions are only a guide to course content and may vary at our discretion.
Special dietary requirements and food allergies
– Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, pregnancy, diabetes, epilepsy or any learning difficulties.
– There may be traces of nuts or other ingredients in our recipes and if you have food allergies you attend at your own risk.
– We’re very sorry but we’re unable to tailor our courses for special dietary requirements.
Standard of behaviour
– We expect you to behave sensibly and appropriately at all times.
– If for any reason we are unhappy with your behaviour you may be required to leave the premises.
– All payment must be made in full at time of booking. We do not take provisional bookings.
– Please make payment by either bank transfer or credit/debit card. Please contact us for bank transfer details.
Cancellations and refund policy
– Our standard 14-day cancellation policy applies to all courses held at The Old Bakehouse Cookery School. This means that up to 14 days before the date of the course, you may request a change of date and we will happily transfer your initial course date to another subject to availability.
– You may also request a refund up to 14 days before, however this will incur an administration and handling charge of £10.
– Cancellations within the 14-day period will not be eligible for a refund. If you do find yourself unable to attend a course at short notice, then you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
– Our vouchers are valid for the dates specified and are transferable should the recipient be unable to attend a pre-booked course. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
Course fees and dates
– Course fees and dates are quoted at the time of going to print and we reserve the right to make alterations at any time.
– In the unfortunate and unlikely event that a course has to be cancelled, we will always try to give as much notice as we reasonably can and you will be offered a choice of an alternative course or a full refund. We will not be liable for any other costs that you may incur.