Classes are normally held on weekdays.
*****( The 2021 Online Booking Calendar is currently not available…
For bookings, please contact the office Monday-Friday on; (01285) 850973 or email anytime to; info@TheOldBakehouseCookery.co.uk.
So sorry if this causes any inconvenience. Thank you! )*****
Please read the Terms & Conditions below before making your booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Health and safety
– All participants should wear flat shoes with non-slip heels and covered toes. We cannot admit you to the cookery school without proper footwear. We recommend that you wear comfortable sensible clothing, (i.e. not your best attire). We will not be liable for any damage that occurs to clothing.
– Long hair should be tied back.
– All course participants will be given a briefing on health and safety before commencing the course.
– Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the building.
– Because of the age of the property, The Old Bakehouse is unfortunately not suitable for students in wheelchairs.
What’s included in your course
– Ingredients, utensils, knives and aprons are provided for use on all courses.
– Take away containers for the recipes made during the afternoon session.
– Any dishes listed in course descriptions are only a guide to course content and may vary at our discretion.
Special dietary requirements and food allergies
– Please inform us in advance of any allergies, disabilities, pregnancy, diabetes, epilepsy or any learning difficulties.
– There may be traces of nuts or other ingredients in our recipes and if you have food allergies you attend at your own risk.
– We’re very sorry but we’re unable to tailor our courses for special dietary requirements.
Standard of behaviour
– We expect you to behave sensibly and appropriately at all times.
– If for any reason we are unhappy with your behaviour you may be required to leave the premises.
– All payment must be made in full at time of booking. We do not take provisional bookings.
– Preferably, please make payment by bank transfer. Please contact us for bank transfer details.
Cancellations and refund policy
– Our standard 14-day cancellation policy applies to all courses held at The Old Bakehouse Cookery School. This means that up to 14 days before the date of the course, you may request a change of date and we will happily transfer your initial course date to another subject to availability.
– You may also request a refund up to 14 days before, however this will incur an administration and handling charge of £15.
– Cancellations within the 14-day period will not be eligible for a refund. If you do find yourself unable to attend a course at short notice, then you are welcome to send someone else in your place.
– Our vouchers are valid for the dates specified and are transferable should the recipient be unable to attend a pre-booked course. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
Course fees and dates
– Course fees and dates are quoted at the time of going to print and we reserve the right to make alterations at any time.
– In the unfortunate and unlikely event that a course has to be cancelled, we will always try to give as much notice as we reasonably can and you will be offered a choice of an alternative course or a full refund. We will not be liable for any other costs that you may incur.